Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lately I've been reading some blogs and these blogs have made me realize something. There are a lot of things out there I want to do! I look at some one's photography blog and i want to be photographer.... I look at some one's jewelry online and I suddenly want to make my own jewelry... I browse Etsy and I want to sew, create, craft... and the list goes on. So you know what I've decided... since I can't seem to ever figure out what I want to be when I grow up (well, truly I really just want to be a housewife but you can't be that without a husband) I've decided that I'm going to do these things. I will self teach myself (with the help of online tutorials) how to do all the nifty, crafty things I want to do. So... join me as I attempt to be all that I can be (uh, no, I'm not joining the army... that is NOT one of the many hats I want to wear). What hat should I wear first... interior designer (I need to decorate my new apt), jewelry maker (I have a really neat idea I want to try to make... it involves lots of beads, and a big flower), or a photographer... hmmm... Let's go with photographer for tonight... only because I have a few photos that I think are pretty cool. Check them out and tell me what you think...


This is a picture of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis


This is a picture I snapped at Grandma Bea's old farm in Southwestern MO...


This is a pretty hydrangea I picked from my Mom's (I call it my own) garden...

This is just a start... I want to learn more about using my camera and photoshop, so stay tuned!!

No comments: