Sunday, August 01, 2010

I got my face rocked

That's right... He's seen a million faces and rocked them all... That's just the type of guy he is, that Bon Jovi... Friday night I wore my "spectator?"... "concert-goer?"... "rocker chick?" hat at the Kid Rock/ Bon Jovi concert. And it... was... fantastic! I was starting to get a little sick, but I went anyway... probably not the wisest decision I've ever made, I'll grant you that... but it certainly was one of the funnest decisions! My friend and I had a good time rockin' out with that handsome, handsome Bon Jovi... I mean, whew!! Who knew a 70 year old man could still be so good looking?! Oh, he's not 70... sorry... my mistake...

Anyway, here's our view from Fri. night... we were so close...
or... maybe... not... OK, OK... we were in total nosebleed land... and let me tell you... those stairs walking up to the tippy top of the spaceship that has come to rest on Soldier Field are killer!!! I didn't want to go to the bathroom halfway through the evening because I was terrified to walk up the stairs again! Seriously... I was afraid I would die... but I went ahead and made my way down to the bathroom and then up the steep mountainous steps... again... and I almost did die... see... look...


This is my "I almost died from climbing 5,000 stairs" face... not pretty...

But like I said, we had a great time... Here are some snapshots from the event... Notice that I forgot my photographer's cap at home that night and got some really terrible pictures... oops! What can I say other than... I'm sorry, but enjoy!

There's Kid Rock... he was, um... interesting....

You know, I can't tell if this was Kid Rock or Bon Jovi... Can you figure it out for me please?

Oh... my... there he is... Those are some lucky concert goers way down there...

We just reveled from way up in the sky... and that was OK with us...

No comments: