Friday, August 20, 2010

A Three Hour (not really, more like an hour and half) Tour

Once upon a time I went on a boat tour... I was wearing my tourist/photographer hat. We saw lots of tall, shiny things on this boat tour. It was just such a beautiful day to be on a boat. The sun was shining, the sky was wide and blue, and the photo ops were a-plenty... and I took full advantage of all those photo-ops... Take a look...

We saw the Sears Tower... I refuse to call it Willis tower... absolutely refuse...

And the Chicago skyline....

And this building is my favorite building in Chicago... The one in the middle there... I can't explain why I love it, but when I was a college student in Chicago, I fell in love with it... and the feeling has stayed...

And there's the Trump tower... sometimes I forget that it hasn't been there for forever...

And lots of Chicago bridges. If I remember correctly, the tour guide said that there are 54 bridges like this throughout the city... but I may be wrong on that fact... I'm not going to bother to check right now either...

And I love these concave, all glass buildings....

Because they do this.... and it looks cool....

And this is an interesting view of the Sears tower... You could see the new glass ledges that they installed... and the people standing out on the ledges... it was a little freaky...


But is was a fun day spent with my mom, and her friend.

A great time was had by all...

No comments: