Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi ho, Hi ho, It's Off to MI I go...

Well, I think the title pretty much sums it all up.  I leave for Michigan later this afternoon to spend some quality time with some friends... These friends aren't just any friends though, they're my lifetime friends... Seriously, we've been friends f0r over 20 years!  So, I'm really looking forward to all four of us being together again.  Much hilarity is expected...  So, dear, faithful readers (Ok, ok, I know I don't really have any readers, but sometimes I like to live in my own little world here) never fear!  Do not weep!  I shall return to bore you with all my jewelry making details when the weekend is o'er.  Have you noticed that I like to throw out a little old time English here and there... like shall, and o'er?  You should try it sometime.  It's quite fun and it makes you feel smart. Happy weekend to all, and to all a good night (er... morning)!

Love,
Bethy

No comments: