Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Join me in the story circle...

Once upon a time there was this girl named Bethy who fancied herself a world class jeweler.  And one day, her friend Hannah (see her fantastic blog here: "tripping with grace") emailed her to tell her about this amazing opportunity to showcase and sell the jewelry Bethy had been working so hard on.  And the funny thing is... Bethy decided to go for this opportunity! 
The End

But not really the end.  The truth is, yes, I'm planning to sell my jewelry at a craft fair (more details to come) in Dec.  Which means, I actually have to have pieces to sell!  Fancy that!!  I was on a roll for a while there, but now that the deadline is staring me down, I've lost a little steam.  I think I'm letting some fears get me down.  The fear that I'll never have enough pieces to sell, or that no one will want to buy my jewelry.  Sigh... but I just need to go for it... and push those fears aside.  Right now I have 4 pieces to sell... I think I need about 20... which means I better get going on this!  So what am I still doing blogging... I've got some jewelry to make!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

QandE said...

lovin' it!!!