Monday, April 11, 2011

April Showers bring...

So, this past weekend was a pretty big weekend.  My lovely cousin is having a baby soon and so we threw her a baby shower!  The whole weekend was pretty much devoted to prepping and setting up and, oh, actually having the shower.  Phew... it was exhausting... but so worth it.  Sunday morning we arrived at the location and began setting up.  And while we were setting up, I had one of my most brilliant ideas... again.  I decided that my cousin, Aunt, and I should start an event planning business!!  I think it's the most fantastic idea I've ever had... for real.  So, take a look at some of the pics below and let us know if you want us to plan your next event!
One of the sitting rooms with the finished tables...

These were the centerpieces... story book characters on top of story books... and some tulips... and we put those small flowers at each place setting for guests to take with.... and we stuck polka dots on the table cloths... and....
A closer look at a finished table...
The most adorable cake I've ever seen!  I think we should totally use the lady who made this cake again!

We had a onesie making section set up and these are the finished products.

 So, my idea that we should start an event planning business is a great idea, right?  Right?!

No comments: