Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Obsession...

I'm a little bit obsessed from my idea that I mentioned Monday (click here if you want to know what I'm talking about....)

So, since I'm obsessed over this idea about starting up an event planning business, I think I'll show you some pics from another shower I (with three of my friends) threw last September... Enjoy!
The theme was "Garden Tea Pary" and we gave a teacup and saucer to each guest...
We so worked this small space... go us...


These were the individual place settings... a little hodge podge, but we liked it...

The food spread...
So... Yeah... I think this whole event planning business is the greatest idea I've ever had (I think I say that a lot though!).  Let's make it happen...

1 comment:

Linsey said...

go beth!

oh, hey...i know someone who does dessert catering...just saying ;)