Monday, April 25, 2011

Visions of Vacation

A few weeks ago I went on "vacation".  This "vacation" was actually more of a working stay-cation really.  Depressing?  Yeah, sort of...  But although I just hung around the hood working on things, I did have a couple of days where I got to get out and do some photography.  And I use the term photography very loosely here... So what else is there to do but show a few of the pics from that week?? Now, mind you, these are all straight out of camera... I don't have a photo shop program yet to enhance and make these pictures fantastic... You'll just have to endure unedited photos... I'm sure you'll survive... maybe...
The Old Mill...
A different perspective on the Old Mill

Mom and I went to this cute tea room for lunch... this was my lunch... I felt fancy...
Across the street from where we had tea... this cool old court house... beautiful building...



I took my friend's daughter to a local arboretum and we had a photo shoot on this hill...
You only wish you could have had as fantastic and exciting of a vacation as I did, don't you?  I knew it...

No comments: